Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Flux Pavilion & Doctor P


The boys from the UK are back, and ready to give us some heavy bass music. Joshua Steele (Flux Pavilion) and Shawn Brockhurst (Doctor P), co-owners of Circus Records, are major players in the dubstep game right now. With hits like "Louder" and "Superbad" its easy to see why. The Doctor has figured out a way to elude me the last couple shows I was supposed to see him at, and I've never had the opportunity to see Flux, but this is duo is my personal headliner for Sunday. I've been waiting to see them in action for a while, so I'm hoping everything holds up and we get some UK bass music. If you haven't heard of these guys and call yourself a fan of dubstep, it's in your best interest to check them out. The beats these guys drop are unlike any other dubstep producer, unique sounds and drum lines make up this in your face style of bass music. Can't wait to see these guys, and hope you all join me. Peace and Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment