Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Head And The Heart


Hailing from Seattle, Washington, this indie folk-pop group consists of Josiah Johnson (vocals, guitar, percussion), Jonathan Russell (vocals, guitar, percussion), Charity Rose Thielen (violin, vocals), Chris Zasche (bass), Kenny Hensley (piano), and Tyler Williams (drums). Now, back in August when I slapped a "The Head and the Heart" bumper sticker on my lap-top, I had no idea who they were, or if they were even a band. I just knew that I really liked the words. But I am now incredibly happy to be representing them everywhere I go! Formed in 2009 and picked up by Sub Pop Records in 2010, The Head and the Heart creates beautiful harmonies and magical melodies. Their music is absolutely perfect for a play day in the sun, or a rainy day where all you wanna do is stay in bed and snuggle. The Head and the Heart have certainly proven that they possess the gift of music, and I'm very excited to check them out at the festival! They will be playing at Coachella on Saturday, April 14th and 21st, so get ready to be wooed! 




For more information check out their page on Wikipedia or their website! You can also follow along on Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment