Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Azealia Banks


HOT DAMN this chick has some mad style. When I first heard "212" pumping through my earphones I thought I was sensing Nicki Minaj, but soon realized I was mistaken. Azealia Banks is a 20-year old American rapper/singer/lyricist from Harlem that pumps out hip hop and electro house jams to keep the partying jumping. Her raps are so tight, with that necessary hint of filth, and when she sings you better not be holding a dish, because you might drop it when her soulful voice hits your eardrums. She started out under the name Miss Bank$, but my guess is she realized how bad she is, and decided to just stick with the name her mama gave her. Banks is sure to put on a good show at the festival, so keep those ears open so you can catch it!

Azealia Banks will be performing at Coachella on Saturday, April 14th and 21st. To learn/hear more check out her page on Wikipedia, her website, or follow her on MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment