Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Feist


Not to be confused with the small hunting dog, almost 36-year old Leslie Feist is a Canadian singer-songwriter with a voice from the music gods. Her musical talents range from vocals, writing, guitar, banjo, piano, and drums, and she also performs with indie rock group Broken Social Science. At Coachella she will be performing for us as her wonderful solo-self, Feist. Her indie pop, folk, baroque pop sound is just beautiful and will have you swaying side to side feeling full of soul, passion, and amazement. When Feist sings it literally makes me shut my eyes and get that "awwww yeahhhh" look on my face as I rock back and forth, and I doubt that it won't do the same for you. Her music makes you feel calm and like you're living in the clouds, and I cannot wait till she makes us float on thin air at Coachella, where she will be playing on Saturday, April 14th and 21st.

For more info check their Wiki page out or their website! And don't forget to follow their Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment